Lowongan Kerja Pertambangan Thiess Indonesia
Lowongan Kerja Pertambangan Thiess Indonesia – Thiess first commenced operations in Indonesia in 1972 as a subsidiary of Thiess Bros Pty Ltd. In 1984 Thiess Indonesia operations were acquired by C.S.R. in a corporate takeover.
In November 1988, PT. Thiess Contractors Indonesia was re-established and incorporated. It was awarded its first major mining contract in March 1989 by BHP at Senakin Mine in Kalimantan.
Through the 1990s, Thiess Indonesia was very successful in securing a significant share of the infrastructure works associated with the development of major mines by international mining companies.
In addition, Thiess Indonesia has been successful in servicing a number of long-term mining contracts, which are still in progress today. In more recent years, Thiess Indonesia has diversified into Telecommunications projects and the Oil and Gas sector.
The strength of Thiess Indonesia project experience has enabled the group to develop the capability to provide total project solutions through E.P.C contracts and other project delivery methods including alliances. In addition, Thiess Indonesia can draw specialist resources and support from its parent company whenever required.
Lowongan Kerja Pertambangan Thiess Indonesia
Superintendent Industrial Relations (IR)
Job No.: 804333
Work type: Permanent (Indonesia only)
Thiess Contractors Indonesia (TCI) is a multinational company with over 8,000 employees throughout our projects in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. Our business has been providing integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities and mining across Indonesia for over 23 years.
At TCI, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.
With continued growth we are seeking experiences and qualified person to fill in a position of Superintendent Industrial Relations that will be based in Jakarta Office.
This is fantastic opportunity for experienced industrial relations professional. To be successful in the role, you will need to demonstrate a strong track record in managing IR issues and disputes both in non- litigation phase ( Labour Courts and High Supreme Court) in within a unionized environment and also experience of developing a good working relationship with the Unions and Employees / Employees Representative ( Bipartite Forum ). Ideally your experience will have been gained within a similar multi-sited environment. Experience within the mining industry/construction industry will be advantageous.
- Advise managers, site HR, and site management on a range of IR issues
- Work with site HR to improve their knowledge and understanding of IR related legislation
- Improve site HR confidence in dealing with IR issues
- Assist in developing IR policies and procedures and advise on relevant law
- Negotiation and consultation with trade unions
- Effectively manage relationships between site management and trade unions
- Establish, develop, and maintain the Provincial and Regional governmental network including all of labour courts officials
- Communicate with site HR and the bipartite forums, servicing their needs through the meetings and gathering IR information
- To work closely with the operations manager in ensuring both the Union and the Members are working together for the best interest of the organization
- Represent the company in every non litigation disputes event and litigation disputes event ( Labour courts and High Supreme Court as required )
- Review and implement of Corporate HR Policy & Procedures, Company Regulation, and Collective Labour Agreement
- Tertiary qualification in Law with minimum of 8 year experiences in similar role for large Mining, Construction, or Oil & Gas industry,
- Excellent working knowledge of current Industrial Relations practices, Labor Law, or government regulation,
- Possess valid lawyer / advocate licenses is a must
- Experience to handle various cases of Industrial Relation in the Labor Court,
- Strong leadership skills and good team work,
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the “Apply” button at the following link: