Lowongan Kerja Ericsson
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and related services to mobile and fixed network operators globally. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries utilize our network equipment and 40 percent of all mobile calls are made through our systems. We are one of the few companies worldwide that can offer end-to-end solutions for all major mobile communication standards.
Ericsson is offering you the opportunity to make a difference and contribute to our leading position. Join the worlds leading telecommunication company through our Ericsson Fast Forward program for high-calibre individuals.
ERICSSON FAST FORWARD (EFF) MANAGEMENT TRAINEE 2012
Right now, we are strengthening our place in information, communication and telecommunication industry and we are opening a number of job vacancies for high-caliber technology graduates and experienced professionals.
Will you join and play a role in shaping tommorow’s world?
Our Wanted Qualification :
- Bachelor degree graduated at Computer Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering
- Minimum GPA is 3,00 (scale of 4)
- Max. Age is 23 years old by 31st Dec 2012
- Having Experience in organization activities. Leadership exposure is an advantage
- Hold ICT certification is preferable (e.g. TCP/IP, Cisco, Database & Programming)
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Good communication, interpersonal an presentation skills
- Result driven, perseverance, willing to learn and adaptable to change
If you think you have all those qualifications above, send your Curriculum Vitae (CV), copy scan of Academic Transcript and color photograph to : http://bit.ly/ericsson_eff2012 and Submit your CV by no later than MAY 4, 2012 To: email@example.com Dengan mencantumkan CV (CV yang berisi informasi IPK, Tahun masuk & Tahun lulus, Asal Jurusan & Universitas)
Cara Mengetik Subjek Email:
Username_Nama Lengkap_Nama Perusahaan_Kode Posisi yang dilamar
(Contoh : mawar_Melati mawar_ERICSSON_EFF)
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
*we will invite the selected person to join our assessment test and interview process at your campus in July 2012 — Update :