Lowongan Kerja PT. Sumatera Persada Energi
PT. Sumatera Persada Energi (SPE) is the first private Indonesian Oil & Gas Exploration & Production company, which started from exploration and discovered oil. This is made possible through a combination of entrepreneurial strategy and technical expertise to bring business opportunities and convert them into reality. The company was incorporated in 2005. In 2011 SPE was selected by BP MIGAS as the best Indonesian exploration company, having fulfilled all its performance commitments and obligations and achieving the fastest transition from being an exploration company to producing oil as an exploitation company.
Setting our management vision ” Among the Best ” and its mission “Finding Oil” as the basis of business, SPE is committed to striving toward expanding our global energy outlook and business opportunities in the future by concentrating on our management resources. SPE is passionate in recruiting young and innovative people in achieving their personal potential that align with the company s goals.
PT. Sumatera Persada Energi, an oil and gas company, is urgently looking for potential candidate to join our successful team as:
1. LEGAL MANAGER
The candidate must possess at least Bachelor degree in law, obtain no less than 7 years working experience in the oil and gas industry, in depth knowledge in PSC regulations and familiar with Indonesian laws and practice.
The Legal Manager will report to Senior Manager Corporate Relations & Services and responsible of:
• Provision of legal advice.
• Legislative and regulatory compliance.
• Drafting company contracts and reviewing third party contracts.
• Managing external counsels.
• Negotiating contracts.
• Networking with all authorities and bodies including third parties involved in the oil and gas industry.
2. OIL COMMERCIAL MANAGER
The candidate must possess Master degree in engineering or business administration, obtain no less than 5 years working experience in the oil and gas industry, excellent communication and leadership skills, previous involvement in larger projects would be an advantage.
The Oil Commercial Manager will report to Senior Manager Corporate Relations & Services and responsible of:
• Create and protect value for the corporation and stakeholders.
• Integrate technical and commercial information to understand business risks and opportunities.
• Gain internal alignment on acceptable risk positions and actions, structuring and negotiation of agreements.
• Manage arrangements with covertures and governments to define the sharing of risk and reward.
• Negotiate and manage all key E&P commercial agreements required to access, produce, transport and sell hydrocarbons.
• Ensure sound knowledge within the team of economic analysis, legal, operational, financial and tax issues.
• Negotiate, implement and manage COMPANY’S’ contractual rights and obligations in order to realize and maximize value. For example: negotiate sales and purchase agreements, secure pipeline capacity rights, schedule product lifting, understand value adjustment mechanisms and other aspects of hydrocarbon accounting
• Develop and maintain relationships with host governments and other key stakeholders.
3. HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
The candidate must possess at least Bachelor degree in economy or social sciences, obtain no less than 10 years working experience in the oil and gas industry, hands on with PTK 018 practices and in depth knowledge of human resources management.
The Human Resources Manager will report directly to General Manager and responsible of:
• Compensation and Benefits Administration.
• Prepare salary and welfare budget.
• Conduct and participate in annual market survey.
• Preparation, review, analyzes, identify of annual increment, bonus, promotion and pay simulation.
• Ensure accuracy of monthly payroll processing.
• Consolidation for performance appraisal exercise.
• Recommend appropriate benefits programs to ensure competitiveness.
• Provide advice to management regarding HR issue and policy.
4. SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
The candidate must possess at least Bachelor degree in engineering, obtain no less than 10 years working experience in the oil and gas industry, PTK 007 certificated, capable to build rapport with and influence Senior Management, demonstrate leadership capability, good organizational skills and ability to perform under pressure.
The Supply Chain Manager will report to Senior Manager Finance & Administration and responsible of:
• Handle all phases of the supply chain process.
• Communicating effectively with business partners, suppliers, contractors and other personnel, throughout the activity cycle.
• Manage tender process
• Determine appropriate tender recipients using existing selection procedures.
• Evaluate proposals with the business partner to identify the best business solution.
• Prepare tender documentation and present recommendations to SCM management.
• Cultivate strong working relationships with suppliers and contractors to deliver high quality services to business partners.
5. PROCUREMENT SUPERVISOR
The candidate must possess at least Bachelor degree in engineering or social sciences, obtain no less than 7 years working experience in the oil and gas industry, PTK 007 certificated and familiar with procurement regulations.
The Procurement Supervisor will report to Supply Chain Manager and responsible of:
Prepare, organize and monitor the Tender process.
• Prepare procedures document, draft agreement and advertisement in newspaper.
• Organize pre-qualification of bidders, administer pre-bid clarification meeting and bid opening, evaluating bidden administrative proposal.
• Ensure that all contracts file are updated with all original contract documents, amendments and current correspondence.
• Assist Bid Committee in their duties including the drafting and distributing of Bid
• Packages, Bid Openings and evaluations.
• Monitor Bidders correspondence and queries.
• Check Service Requisition Sheet (SRS) for completeness, authorization and accuracy and assign SRS number and Process Service Order.
• Prepare, organize and monitor the Purchasing process.
• Responsible for communications with Vendor.
• Establish the Tracking system into database for material and services.
• Receive and process material requisitions and ensure that they are complete and accurate.
• Prepare and send request for quotations to the appropriate vendors, prepare Purchase Order.
6. BUYER MATERIALS & SERVICES
The candidate must possess at least Bachelor degree in economy or social sciences, obtain no less than 5 years working experience in the oil and gas industry, familiar with materials & services required by KKKS.
The Buyer Materials & Services will report to Procurement Supervisor and responsible of:
• Assist the company tendering plan and process in a timely manner to meet cost recovery.
• Search information of materials and services related to user request.
• Assure that all materials and services offered by vendors under their proposals are met with user requirement.
• Assist tender committees in regards the rules and regulations to fulfill operation activity.
• Provide reports to superior regarding to procurement process to assure its compliance with regulations (internal & external).
• Assure the procurement activities are incompliance with the prevailing rules and regulation.
7. CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION
The candidate must possess at least Bachelor degree in engineering or social sciences, obtain no less than 5 years working experience in the oil and gas industry, and familiar with procurement regulations.
The Contract Administration will report to Contract Controller and responsible of:
• Processing request for procurement of services in accordance with applicable procedures and PTK 007 (sole source, direct selection or tender)
• Performing role as Secretary of Tender Committee.
• Composing and transmitting correspondence work in relation with bid process.
• Arranging Tender Committee Meeting.
• Finalizing Contract and ensuring has been transmitted to contractor.
• Preparing weekly and monthly procurement report.
8. IT SUPERVISOR
The candidate must possess at least Bachelor degree in information technology, obtain no less than 5 years working experience in the oil and gas industry, and familiar with day to day operational IT of KKKS.
The IT Supervisor will report to Manager Relations & Services and responsible of:
• Install, maintain and update software configuration.
• Design, install and develop networking system.
• Admin web & hosting.
• In charge for purchasing computer and peripheral.
• Prepare IT budget for WP&B.
9. GENERAL SERVICE ADMINISTRATION
The candidate must possess at least Bachelor degree management or social sciences, obtain no less than 3 years working experience in the oil and gas industry, and capable of multi tasking office administration.
The General Service Administration will report to Manager Relations & Services and responsible of:
• Organize and liaise with building management for office service and maintenance.
• Control stationeries supplies, purchase, and distribution and arrange monthly stationeries consumption report.
• Control and make sure that all office equipment (photocopy, fax, telephone etc,) are in good working condition and coordinate with appointed vendors should any troubleshooting occurs.
• Arrange documents deliveries from all departments.
Kindly send your detail resume, recent photographs and expected salary, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write down the POSITION TITLE in the subject of your email.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview